Do You Have A Case?


Hablamos Espanol.

Click here to get started with your 100% free consultation or call today:

Do You have UM/UIM Coverage?

There is no doubt that 2020 has brought financial hardship to many households throughout California. When this happens, some families have to choose which bills they can pay and which they cannot. Unfortunately, in this situation, many drivers allow their auto insurance to lapse. If a driver with a lapsed policy hits you, they will not have any liability insurance to cover your injuries, property damage, and other losses. Some drivers will keep their insurance but reduce it to minimum coverage, which might not be enough to cover even a fraction of your losses.

Often, when given the option to purchase uninsured or underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage, drivers might choose to keep their premiums lower by foregoing this type of policy. However, in a time when more and more drivers might not have adequate insurance, having UM/UIM coverage might be more important than ever.

What Happens if You are in a Crash with an Uninsured Driver?

After an accident, if you learn that the driver who was at fault has little to no coverage, you might think you will be liable for your own losses from the crash. However, this is why UM/UIM coverage is so important. You can file a claim with your own insurance policy to seek compensation for your losses, which might include:

  • Medical bills
  • Property damage
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering

These insurance claims can still be challenging, and it is important to seek help from a Los Angeles car accident attorney to ensure you receive the full settlement from your UM insurer.

Contact a Car Accident Lawyer in Los Angeles

After a car accident with an uninsured driver, the Broadway Law Firm can help. Contact us online or call 213.344.0667 for a free case evaluation and to learn more about our firm.

This post is also available in: Español


“I reached out to Broadway Law Firm regarding a personal injury claim. The Attorney who took my case was Mark. I would definitely recommend Mark. He has the experience necessary to win your case and get you the highest compensation. Thank you Broadway Law Firm I couldn’t be happier.”

Fernando Vasquez


“I had interviewed 12 lawyers before hiring the Broadway Law Firm. My case got affected by the pandemic and it was an extremely stressful and difficult time. Most of the other lawyers treated me like earning potential and gave me the rates I could not afford, without any promises to win my case. Once I talked to Mark Kiran I had hope. I was then represented by Anthony Catena who always was very professional and treated me with respect. He didn’t drug my case, made sure I don’t accumulate unnecessary charges, and was a great support during the most stressful time in my life. He won my case, got my son back to me AND got me some money back from my ex to pay my legal fees. I am beyond grateful for their work and support. If you are looking for a legal representation don’t waste your time and call them, they got you.”

Olesya Golub


“Marc put my mind at ease thank you.. sometimes it takes a little phone call to put everything into place”

Damesha Flowers


“They are very helpful with their free consultations. They receptionist takes the time to listen and determine if theirs anything they can help you with. The receptionist refered me to my Attorney Mark. He is definently the Attorney you want on your side. I highly recommend calling them and getting a free consultation. Thank you Mark.”

Crystal Lazos


“They were able to handle my injury case in a timely matter. I was kind of reluctant to deal with any kind of lawyers because of the horror stories I’ve heard. However the people at Broadway Law Firm we’re always able to help out and provide information. It kept me at comfort knowing I can call whenever and if any changes presented themselves Mark would call me back as soon as possible. Mark was my attorney and took direction . He got me the settlement I wanted and needed. This whole experience was a walk in the park.”

Vero Lasos


Request a Free Legal Strategy Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Scroll to Top

We're Here & Available

For you!